DR. POOJA SINGHANIA
Registered with Medical Council of India
Registration No : MCI/09-34769
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Obstetric Anomaly Scan with Obstetric Doppler
- Gastroenterology CT
- MRI Neuroradiology
MODALITIES WORKED WITH:
- Conventional Radiology including Barium Procedures.
- Ultrasonography and Colour Doppler
- Computerized Tomography (CT SCAN)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Interventional Radiology.
- Resident Experience of Two Years (2009 – 2011) with Teaching Responsibilities of M.B.B.S students.
- Senior Resident / Assit. Lecturer in Department of Radio-Diagnosis (19 May 2011-
20 May 2013).
- Worked in 1.5 Tesla MRI, 16-Slice CT, Duplex High End USG Machines and CR System, PACS, Mammography Unit.
- Accumulating Data for Building MRI and CT Cases Library.
- Publication work for Different National, Regional and International Journals.
- Six months experience in Vrinda diagnostic centre Ghaziabad, Worked in 3.0 Tesla MRI, 128-Slice CT (July 2013 to Feb 2014).
- Worked in Deewan Diagnostics Patel Nagar Ghaziabad (March 2014 to Jan 2016).
- Working in Avantika Hospital, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad from 13/05/2014.
- Consultant Radiologist & Director, Vedanta Imaging & Diagnostics from May 2017.
PAPER AND PUBLICATIONS:
- A Case Report “Primary Hydatid Cyst in Calf Muscle : A Rare Occurrence” The Journal of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association 2012;7(4) Vaibhav Srivastav , Thangjam Gautam Singh, Pooja Singhania , Bhushan Lakhkar
- Original Article “Effectiveness of Multi-Detector CT Enterography with Mannitol as Oral Contrast For Detecting Small Bowel Disease” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Vol. 7 No. 3, 2012 Vaibhav Srivastav, Bhushan Lakhkar, HR Nagarale, Pooja Singhania
- Images In Medicine “ Thoraco-Omphalophagus With Parasitic Twin” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Volume 7 ,No1,2012 Pooja Singhania, Vaibhav Srivastav, Rima Saoji, Kailash Singhania
- A Case Report On “ Aberent Left Subclavian Artery Associated With Kommerell’s Diverticulum : Indirect Cause of Anaemia” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Volume 7 ,No1,2012 Pooja Singhania, Vaibhav Srivastav, Shivali Kashikar
- Images In Medicine “Epidermoid Cyst Of The Fourth Ventricle : An Uncommon Location”. Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Vol. 7 No. 3, 2012 Pooja Singhania, Rajkiran Rathi, Shraddha Singhania, Vaibhav Srivastava
- Images In Medicine “Kartegener’s Syndrome” Journal of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Vol. 7 No. 4, 2012 Shivali Kashikar, Amol Gulkari, Vaibhav Srivastav
- Images In Medicine “Ciliary Stalk Sign”. Journal of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical SciencesVol. 7 No. 2, 2012 Shivali Kashikar, Vaibhav Srivastav
- Case Report “Unilateral Tubal Twin Ectopic Pregnancy : An Unusual Case”.The Internet Journal of Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- Poster Presented On “Thoraco-Omphalophagus With Parasitic Twin” Ultrafest 2012 Mumbai
- Thesis And Paper Presentation On “Effectiveness of CT Enterography With Mannitol in Evaluating Small Bowel Disease”.
- Project on “Effectiveness of endovascular treatment of carotid artery stenosis by angioplasty (Stenting) with cerebral protective device.”
- Paper Presentation “Neurointervention Practice in Rural hospital” ISVIR (Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology) 2015, Hyderabad.